June 8, 2019 – 10:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
M.W. Boudreaux Memorial Visitors Center
21629 State Hwy J
Perry, MO 63462
Meet with fellow Landowners, Prescribed Burn Association (PBA) Members, and
Professional Private and Public Land Managers as we discuss the latest topics related to
prescribed fire in Missouri.
- Missouri Prescribed Fire Council Meeting – Proposed prescribed fire
- legislation and what it means.
- PBA Happenings – Who, what, and where are the PBA’s in the state.
- PBA Best Management Practices – How to reach more people, better
- Woodland Management – How to meet your objectives using fire.
Join us as we explore Mark Twain Lake (Corps) and Mark Twain Lake State Park
(MODNR) to look at the results of woodland management with fire.